The UK’s leading insurance training provider
Working with more than 50 specialist trainers with hands-on insurance experience, Searchlight delivers more than 1,000 insurance training days per year. We offer an unmatched range of face-to-face and e-learning resources across the full spectrum of technical insurance training, business skills and management training.
Searchlight is widely recognised as the UK’s leading insurance training provider. We were the first company to be accredited with a certificate of excellence for training providers by the Financial Services Skills Council and we are a recognised training provider for The Institute of Leadership and Management.
Our mission is to be recognised as the leading provider of training services to the UK general insurance sector delivering cost-effective, quality, tailored and flexible training solutions. We aim to maximise customer satisfaction through an in-depth understanding of their needs, by maintaining very high standards of service and by adding measurable value to our customers’ businesses.
Our culture is about working hard, working smart and providing unparalleled service to our business partners and customers.
To find out more, call us on 01372 361177or email email@example.com
Our mission is to be recognised as the leading provider of training services to the UK general insurance sector, delivering high-quality, cost-effective, tailored and flexible training solutions.
We aim to maximise customer satisfaction through an in-depth understanding of their needs, by maintaining the highest standards of service, and by adding measurable value to our customers’ businesses.
Our culture is about working hard, working smart, and providing unparalleled service to our customers and business partners.
Our passion for professionalism and excellence delivers outstanding customer experience:
We provide market-leading support to our business partners.
Our people are our greatest strength.
Our culture is based on commitment and professionalism.
Why choose Searchlight?
- We focus exclusively on training and consultancy for the insurance (and financial services) industry. We are recognised as the industry specialists
- We were the first training company to be accredited by the Financial Services Skills Council
- We have over 60 trainers and consultants to choose from, all professionally qualified with years of insurance and training experience
- Most of our business skills trainers come from an insurance/financial services background
- We tailor our training to meet the client’s precise needs and requirements
- We have experience with a number of insurers and brokers in upskilling staff on new products that have gone on to become market leaders
- We are passionate about what we do and our Quality Assured Control Standards have been put in place to ensure you receive a high quality, friendly, informed and proactive service
- We are professional, efficient and timely in our commitments and we offer a money back guarantee if we do not deliver what we say we will
- In 2014 we won the Best Business Awards for best service for professional services companies
- We offer a unique choice when it comes to e-learning. We offer an e-learning platform and our team of experienced on-line authors provide computer based content to ensure a truly blended approach to your training
- After two decades successfully delivering insurance training and consultancy, we are recognised by many insurance firms as their preferred training partner
- Our training qualifies for CII Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Hours.
The benefits of training
Investing in training your staff delivers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Meeting regulatory requirements by helping to demonstrate technical insurance and/or supervisory competence
- Increasing sales through improved staff product knowledge and confidence
- Improving the quality, speed and efficiency of technical decision-making
- Reducing the number of referrals staff need to make to supervisors
- Achieving the confidence to extend staff’s limits of authority
- Enhancing productivity by answering more customer queries first time
- Improving staff recruitment and retention
- Improving chances of examination success
- Supporting initiatives like Investors in People
- Enhancing the reputation of your business with customers.