The Insurance Distribution Directive
Since October 2018, anyone selling insurance has needed to be fully compliant with the rules set out in the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD).
Our online tutorial is designed to build a good practical understanding of the IDD rules.
At the end of the 90-minute e-learning session, learners will be able to:
- Describe what the IDD is and the scope of its application
- Explain the key elements of the Insurance Distribution Directive
- Demonstrate an understanding of how IDD differs from previous FCA Regulations, e.g. ICOBS
- Explain the role of Ancillary Insurance Intermediaries and differentiate between the method of regulation for each
- Qualify for 90 minutes CII CPD (where this meets individual learning objectives).
We also have an IDD Knowledge and Competence Programme, which addresses the FCA’s rule SYSC 28.2.3 R (1) on requirements for professional knowledge and competence (K&C), enabling the learner to achieve their full 15-hour annual CPD requirement.
For further information on either or both of these options, call us on 01372 361177 or email email@example.com