Our new and fully updated Liability Essentials Programme consists of 11 online tutorials that equip users with a complete grasp of the fundamentals of the main classes of liability insurance.
Written by insurance people for insurance people, these tutorials are the ideal way for staff from brokers and insurers to gain an overall understanding of the workings of all types of liability insurance, including Cyber Risks, Directors’ and Officers’, Professional Indemnity, and Pollution.
The programme consists of 11 tutorials, which can be studied in any order, at the user’s own pace:
- Liability – How it arises
- Liability Insurance Overview
- Cyber Insurance
- Directors’ and Officers Liability Insurance
- Employers’ Liability Insurance – Policy Cover
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Pollution Insurance
- Products Liability – How Liability Arises
- Products Liability – Policy Cover
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance – Policy Cover
For further information:
Call us today on 01372 361177 or email email@example.com