Intermediate Construction Insurance
Course date: 11th January 2022 9:30am – 12:45pm
This participative intermediate Construction Insurance training workshop is designed for delegates, who have some experience of Construction Insurance and wish to
expand and/or refresh their knowledge in this area.
This half day course consists of two 90 minute on-line sessions between 9.30 am and 12.45 pm.
Prior to the course delegates will be sent a handout which will be used extensively on the day and should therefore be available to them for both sessions.
- Risks/Property Insured.
- JCT Standard Form of Contract
- Contractual Obligation and Insurance Clauses
- Requirements for Contract Works, Liability, Plant
- Clause 6.5.1 Non-Negligence Cover
- what it is, why is extra cover required, insurance solutions
- JCT and Covid 19
- Maintenance Covers
- Defects Exclusions
By successfully completing this learning event you should be able to:
- Describe the risks involved in contract works insurance
- Explain the difference between contractual obligations and insurance requirements
- Describe how standard contracts such as the JCT clauses can affect the clients insurance arrangements
- Describe the major elements of contractors insurance policies
- Explain non-negligence liability cover
Book your place
To secure your place on this training session, please email: email@example.com with the name(s) and email address(es) of those who are looking to attend.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will be sent a booking confirmation email and an invoice requesting payment.