Are you keen to understand how best to get teams back into the office and working in a more ‘normal’ environment as lockdown restrictions ease over the coming weeks?
We know brokers and business leaders across the country are concerned about how to handle staff returning to the office. Knowing what you should and should not do and how best to handle any resistance is key to managing a successful transition back into the workplace.
IHRS partnered with Aviva to run a webinar on the HR considerations for staff returning to work and the office.
Experts Katherine Watkins – Head of HR Consultancy at IHRS (part of RWA Business Consultancy) and Matt Jenkin – Employment Partner at Moorcrofts LLP offer some invaluable advice to employers including:
- Considerations employers need to make when looking at bringing staff back to the office
- Practical hints and tips on how to effect a smooth return
- How to deal with employees who are refusing to or are reluctant to return
- Insight into hybrid working/hotdesking and the pros and cons of adopting it
- Highlight the legal roadmap for the RTW and the staff wellbeing perspectives to consider
Click below to view the session.